Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Flat Timothy

Flat Timothy


9:00 pm Wednesday

So my brother Andrew shared with his family (which includes a lovely wife and three boys) about this SNAPfast that I am doing and they had good discussion about hunger.  The next day I got this email from him about something my nephew had done: 


After reading the book, Flat Stanley in school, Thaddeus' class has a project to make a "flat sibling". Students take their  " flat friend"  [avatar] on spring break, pose him/her in pictures and write stories about him/her.      Thaddeus has made Flat Timothy.        I can only imagine that Flat Timothy will be revealed to have become flat because he only ate spaghetti, canned vegetables, and bologna sandwiches for a week.


I think I am going to cry.





No comments:

Post a Comment